SIMS Parent App – Getting Started
The SIMS Online Parent App is a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life.
Anytime and anywhere – you can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC.
The APP allows parents/carers know:
- Important information such as attendance, achievement, homework and timetable.
- School calendar and training days.
- Access to your child’s school reports.
- Access to the contact form to update your child’s contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of an emergency.
- If you have more than one child at school, you will have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up to-date.
- Download SIMS Parent App from the App Store or Google Play store. Click the buttons below to go straight there!
- You will have received an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org – you need this to initially get set up. Please check your spam/junk mailbox if the email does not appear in your inbox.
- Click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone and follow the activation process to create your account.
You can login using your username and password for your normal Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter or Office 365 accounts.
Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else.
Your activation email will expire if it is not used; please contact the school if you require a replacement email@example.com
DOWNLOAD OUR SIMS PARENT APP USER GUIDE