Cockburn MAT Vision:
Our core purpose is built on high expectations and raising standards. As a Multi Academy Trust will not only make our existing collaborations more sustainable, but also secure new collaborations. As a Multi Academy Trust, our approach is based on an assimilated methodology to drive forward standards in our partner schools and improve the life chances for children by:
- increasing participation and shared provision through partnership
- providing clear qualitative and quantitative data to track performance in key areas
- improving learner achievement through high quality professional development for teaching, learning
and enhanced leadership skills
- applying non-negotiables in key aspects of practice to ensure operational consistency
- deploying expertise strategically to provide a seamless education at each key stage
Our vision is to create a group of exceptional schools that radically improve students’ life chances.
We seek to widen their aspirations; to reach destinations that are attainable and fulfilling. We work to raise attainment and the quality of teaching and learning for all our pupils through high expectations of academic success and behaviour.
Cockburn MAT Funding and Policy:
CLICK HERE to view Financial Report for 2016-17.
CLICK HERE to view Financial Report for 2015-16.
CLICK HERE to view the Academy and free school: master funding agreement
CLICK HERE to view the Mainstream academy and free school: supplemental funding agreement
CLICK HERE to view the Academy Articles of Association: Model One
Cockburn MAT Director Information:
Click here for details of the Cockburn MAT Register of Interests for Members and Directors.
Trade Union Facilities Time
Click Here to view the Trade Union Facilites time report
Cockburn Multi-Academy Trust
Company No. 9946495
A company limited by guarantee
Registered in England and Wales
Registered office: Parkside, Gipsy Lane, Leeds, LS11 5TT