Enterprise is embedded in the school through Business Studies courses and Citizenship in PHSCE. These are complemented by a range of other activities :-
- Mini Enterprise Companies (KS3 & 4) including The Glassroom, MUGshots, Gnomebase, Cockburn Bees and Chickens, Growing Up and PPC (printing company)
- Horticulture (KS4).
- IKEA Flat Pack Challenge (KS3)
- Critical Friend Initiative from local solicitors to advise groups of pupils (KS4)
- Stocks and Shares Challenge (KS4)
- Pupils organise external charitable events i.e. coffee morning, primary schools Christmas party etc.
- The Community Resource Centre is an effective base for many of the Enterprise activities.
- Stained Glass window projects (KS2) teach pupils the importance of working together, meeting deadlines, proper use of raw materials